Pattern: My simple Sock pattern
Yarn Used: 60grams of Opal Cotton sock yarn (75% wool, 25% polyamide)
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications: none
Note: A pair of light cotton socks I knitted a couple months ago. The yarn looked much prettier as a skein but they're perfect for summer - light and soft.
Blogging about socks is even more boring than knitting them (didn't think that would be possible) so I put off blogging about these for months.
Blogging about socks is even more boring than knitting them (didn't think that would be possible) so I put off blogging about these for months.

This is project #39 of 52
As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.
See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 and 38
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie