Wednesday, December 26, 2012

52 Knits // Men's Ski Hat

MBP_5344
Yarn Used: Wolle Rödel Soft Merino (100% merino)
Needles: 3.5 and 4.5mm circular needles
Modifications: I added a fleece lining

Note: I made this hat for my brother for Christmas. He requested a warm hat in either gray or blue. For extra warmth I added a 3" wide fleece lining to keep his ears warm. This was a fun and easy knit - the cables made it interesting to knit without having to pay too much attention - great TV knit! The decreases are really neat and the pattern is written clearly. But I think the hat would've turned out too big without the fleece lining. If I were to knit it without adding a lining I'd skip a few rows or decrease faster.
MBP_5335
MBP_5366
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #36 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718192021222324252627282930, 31, 323334 and 35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...