Wednesday, December 26, 2012

52 Knits // Mini Mitten

MBP_5233
Pattern: my own (there's a pattern for a similar mitten here)
Yarn Used: Zitron Trekking XXL (75% wool, 25% nylon) 
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications: -

Note: I saw a similar mitten in a store and decided to make one as a gift tag / tree ornament for my mom. I used fingering yarn from my stash in a pretty 'Christmas red'. Quick and fun project - only took about 45mins to complete! 
MBP_5286
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #37 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718192021222324252627282930, 31, 32333435 and 36

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! I want to learn how to knit so I can make cute things like this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...