Friday, December 14, 2012

52 Knits // Julekuler II

MBP_4604
Yarn Used:Less than 10grams of Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6-ply(80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: Oh my, these are addictive! I couldn't resist knitting this cute squirrel. Lina seems to like my Julekulers, too - she's been hanging out under the tree whenever I'm in the kitchen. The worst thing she did so far to the tree was trying to eat it - but I guess she realized rather quickly that pine needles aren't very tasty ;)
I don't have a lot of ornaments yet - mainly because I didn't plan on getting a tree in the first place. I'll buy lots of ornaments(and lights!) after Christmas when they're on sale. Until then I just have to keep knitting Julekuler ;)
MBP_4636
MBP_4688
MBP_4704
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #31 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 151617181920212223242526272829 and 30

4 comments:

  1. Sehr hübsch :) Das Bäumchen sieht richtig schön aus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! :) Klein aber fein war mein Motto bei der Baumsuche ;)

      Delete
  2. You have the most adorable kitty! Every time I see a photo I'm amazed by how beautiful her eyes are! My parents' kitties have a bad habit of climbing up the tree like wild kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, she has amazing eyes but they're somewhat difficult to capture - she sometimes looks rather 'evil' although she's the sweetest cat I know. Luckily, my tree is too small for her to climb up. But I'm not sure what she'll do to the tree next year or after that... haha.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...