Sunday, December 30, 2012

52 Knits // #44-47

MBP_5610 MBP_5599 #44: toast variations

Pattern: Inspired by the toast pattern
Yarn Used: ONline Linie 310 Alpaca (100% Alpaca)
Needles: 4.5mm DPNs
Modifications: see below

Note: I started these thinking that I would knit the toast fingerless mittens that I've had in my queue for forever (probably since the day I signed up on ravelry). Well, after only a couple of rows I got pretty bored and thought 'Why not use these to practice your stranded knitting skills?' so I did. I also added 1 2x2 ribbing and made them waaay shorter than the pattern suggested.
MBP_5574
#45: Big Mug Hug
MBP_5576
#46: Brown Mug Hug
MBP_5583
#47: Lacy Mug Hug


PatternMug Hug by Rebecca Gunderson
Yarn Used: worsted weight leftovers
Needles: 4mm DPNs
Modifications: added different design elements

NoteA variety of mug hugs for some friends. I made a large one for my dad because he thinks the average size is too small for men hands. The brown and the red ones are for friends. These are really addictive to make, the design possibilities are endless and everyone enjoys a hot cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate, right?

FIFTYTWOOOO
These are projects #44-47 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718192021222324252627282930, 31, 323334353637383940 and 41-43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...