Sunday, May 27, 2012

52 Knits // Dryad Scarf

MBP_9044

Pattern: Dryad by Jared Flood
Yarn Used: 6 skeins of Berroco Blackstone Tweed (65% wool, 25% superkid mohair, 10% angora) in Wintry Mix (2607)
Needles: 5.5mm circular needles, cable needle
Modifications: 15 repeats
Note: I wanted a broad scarf that's about 2m (~ 80") long. Cables + Tweed + Jared Flood pattern = instant love! The scarf is not blocked yet but it's g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! I'm a little bit sad that it's almost summer and I'll have to wait a couple of months before I get to wear my new favorite scarf :(

Anyway, the yarn doesn't itch at all, the size of the scarf makes it super comfy and warm and the color goes well with all my winter jackets. Another flawless Jared Flood pattern :)
MBP_9034 ))))
FIFTYTWOOOOThis is project #13 of 52


As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.


See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i love it! i would totally not be able to wait to wear that either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robyn! Whenever I look at your blog I have a bad conscience because you finish soo many knitting projects! I really need to spend more evenings knitting to catch up on my 52 knits project...

      Delete
  2. So lovely!! I envy your wonderful knitting skills. I too hate waiting for seasons to change so that I may wear a new piece!

    Oh and in regards to me waking up early. My class started at 6:30 but I always left extra early to avoid the CRAZY Los Angeles traffic. Gah it's so hard waking up early!! So glad summer is finally here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...