
I can't believe I'm halfway through week 6 already. Still love the project!

Lots of photos from my daily life this week - thrifting, baking, knitting, meeting friends, renovating...

Week 5 shows some of my current garden obsession!

Watching these little guys grow makes me proud - aren't they gorgeous?! I used one of Saaleha's gorgeous decorated index cards as a little plant journal where I document how the plants are growing and what influences their growth. Hopefully it will make the next round of planting seeds easier.

I had a stall at a local craft fair with my mom where I purchased the cute little sheep (bottom left corner) and had enough time to finish knitting the Dryad scarf. Also, my mom attempted to teach me how to spin - such an exciting new part of my fiber addiction :) I'm dreaming of spinning and dying yarn for a shawl... but I need a lot more spinning practice first :D
Sounds like you had a wonderful couple of weeks! Your mom spins!! So cool!! I really want to learn too! It takes handmade to a whole other level!
ReplyDeleteYour plants make me miss my garden back home! I am hoping it survives the months that I am gone. I'm sure my parents will take care of it!
P.S. the last picture with you wearing the scarf is so cute!