
Pattern: Scrollwork Hat by Irina Dmitrieva
Yarn Used: less than 2 skeins of ONline Linie 310 Alpaca (100% Alpaca)
Needles: 3.5 and 4.5mm circular needles (+4.5mm DPNs)
Modifications: none (yet)
Note: When I saw this hat in the BT Wool People 4 Lookbook I knew that it was perfect for the last skeins of ONline Alpaca I bought last month. I have four skeins - enough to make the hat and the cowl. I can't decide yet whether I wanna make the cowl out of the same yarn or choose a different color.
The alpaca yarn is wonderful - soft and fluffy and perfect for the pattern! I plan on adding a fleece lining to prevent the hat from getting bigger and bigger but I haven't found a matching fleece fabric yet.
There are more photos and details on my ravelry project page.All pictures were taken by my mom :)

This is project #48 of 52
As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.
See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41-43 and 44-47


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie