Friday, December 28, 2012

52 Knits // Raspberry Cowl

MBP_5415
Pattern: Candle Flame Cowl by Julia Allen
Yarn Used: 70 grams of Drops Alpaca Classic (100% Alpaca)
Needles: 4.5mm circular needles
Modifications: I knitted two repeats plus another 8 rows of the chart before I started the border.

Note: I knitted this cowl for my mom for Christmas. When I finished knitting my first one she mentioned that she wanted to knit one, too. So I got out my yarn again and knitted another one.  I love the combination of the pattern and yarn.
MBP_5417
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #40 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718192021222324252627282930, 31, 32333435363738 and 39

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun when you knit something for someone and they appreciate it so much that they want more knits? There aren't enough of those people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! crafts, food, cats, photography...those are all my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...