Thursday, December 13, 2012

52 Knits // Julekuler I

MBP_4754
Yarn Used:Less than 10grams of Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6-ply(80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: The 'julekuler' have been on my to-knit list for quite a while. But there were always so many other things that had to get done by Christmas (be prepared for LOTS of 52 Knits projects right after Christmas. I'll share the knitted gifts as soon as the recipient got them.). But I finally knitted my first julekuler last week. It's pretty wonky and not very perfect but hey, I never claimed to be good at stranded knitting. I really have to work on my colorwork skills.
MBP_4776
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #30 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 1516171819202122232425262728 and 29

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect pattern for the holidays and it must have been a great quick, satisfying project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...