Pattern: Julekuler by Arne & Carlos
Yarn Used:Less than 10grams of Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6-ply(80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: none
Note: Yet another one of these. Have I mentioned that they're addictive? They turned out much bigger than I had thought in the beginning; just three of these (+ a bunch of other vintage ornaments) and my tiny tree is already pretty packed. I guess I'll have to add to my Julekuler collection as my tree grows ;)
This Julekuler was knitted in cooperation with my mom. She knitted the stranded part and the Christmas ball turned out MUCH bigger than the other ones I knitted. I would've never thought that different knitters would get such different results using the same needles and yarn.
ps: Just a head's up... I bought a spinning wheel at a flea market last weekend. I had to replace some parts but now it's fixed and I can finally start spinning! Eeek. I'm SO excited about this new hobby. What's every knitter's dream? Knitting the perfect cardigan out of a soft, homespun and hand dyed yarn. Hehe. Expect lots of spinning posts in the future!
This Julekuler was knitted in cooperation with my mom. She knitted the stranded part and the Christmas ball turned out MUCH bigger than the other ones I knitted. I would've never thought that different knitters would get such different results using the same needles and yarn.
ps: Just a head's up... I bought a spinning wheel at a flea market last weekend. I had to replace some parts but now it's fixed and I can finally start spinning! Eeek. I'm SO excited about this new hobby. What's every knitter's dream? Knitting the perfect cardigan out of a soft, homespun and hand dyed yarn. Hehe. Expect lots of spinning posts in the future!

This is project #34 of 52
As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.
See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 and 33
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie