Pattern: Julekuler by Arne & Carlos
Yarn Used:Less than 10grams of Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6-ply(80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: none
Note: More Christmas knitting! This time I made a Christmas ball for my grandparents. Every year, they claim that they don't want any presents for Christmas because they have 'everything the need'. A knitted Julekuler isn't something you need but certainly something you want ;)
I wrapped it in cellophane and closed it with some red yarn.

I wrapped it in cellophane and closed it with some red yarn.


This is project #38 of 52
As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.
See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie