Saturday, December 29, 2012

52 Knits // #41-43

I'm very excited to wrap up this project (and year!). Since I'm getting somewhat tired of posting what seems like tons of 52 Knits posts I decided to stack the 'less exciting' posts. There'll be another post tomorrow and then an overview of my favorite projects of the year on the 31st.

I've got a new huge project on my mind for 2013. I'll share more details soon. Anyone else out there who's excited to start the new year? I love fresh beginnings!
MBP_5384
#41: julekuler for my grandma

PatternJulekuler by Arne & Carlos
Yarn Used:Less than 10grams of Lana Grossa Meilenweit 6-ply(80% wool, 20% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: for my other grandma. This is the last julekuler that I'll post in 2012, promised!
MBP_5111
#42: Blue Socks

Yarn Used: 80grams of some sock yarn (75% wool, 25% polyamide)
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: My dad bought the yarn for these socks but didn't get around knitting them yet(yepp, my dad knits too. I guess it runs in the family...). Since I have quite a lot of time to knit during class I offered to knit the socks for him. He was delighted and gave me yarn for another pair too (the ones below). I gave him the knitted socks for Christmas.
MBP_5465#43: Pink Socks

PatternMy simple Sock pattern
Yarn Used: 80grams of Drops Fabel (75% wool, 25% polyamide)
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: The second pair I knitted for my dad for Christmas. You can't have enough socks, right?!

FIFTYTWOOOO
These are projects #41-43 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718192021222324252627282930, 31, 3233343536373839 and 40

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Christmas ornament. So exciting you have such a big project in mind for 2013! Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...