Saturday, November 24, 2012

52 Knits // Vancouver Fog

MBP_3739

PatternVancouver Fog by Jen Balfour
Yarn Used: 60 grams of Berroco Ultra Alpaca
Needles: 4mm DPNs
Modifications: I mirrored the cables on the right glove following the instructions in the pattern. I also used 4mm needles instead of 4.5 because I didn't have time to go to the yarn store... aka I was too lazy. I knitted the chart twice before starting the directions for the thumb.

Note: Very simple yet cute pattern! I looove cables. They're seriously addictive and unlike lace patterns, they give you instant gratification ;) The mittens fit perfectly and I love the length - not too long yet warm.
Photos were taken by my mom on one of our thrift shopping adventures.

MBP_3740 MBP_3704

FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #27 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 1516171819202122232425 and 26

3 comments:

  1. They turned out beautifully!! I also love the scarf and sweater. Did you knit those too?!!

    Such a great 52 weeks challenge! I need to do something like that to push me to get stuff done. Maybe in 2013??!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica! Yepp, I knitted the scarf and the sweater :) It's a fun challenge. I'm thinking of doing a 52 craft projects next year cause there are still many things on my to-knit list but also maaany sewing projects I wanna make :) Feel free to join me! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I dropped by your Ravelry page. Love Mr. Fox!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...