Pattern: Brambles Beret by Amanda Muscha
Yarn Used: 86 grams of Drops Lima (65% wool, 35% Alpaca)
Needles: 4mm and 4.5mm circular needles
Modifications: none
Model: my friend Julia
Model: my friend Julia
Note: This is one of the patterns that I've had in my queue for years. I'm not a beret person so I'll probably gift it to someone for Christmas but I loved the pattern so much I just had to knit it. It was much quicker than I had expected; it would've been an even quicker knit if I hadn't messed up the cables and had to undo the whole thing when I was already at the decreases... I suggest highlighting the different cables because in the chart it's easy to mix them up. Especially when you're sitting in a dark restaurant trying to knit pretty much in the darkness...
I knitted the smallest size for the brim and the largest size (the entire chart starting from row 1) for the body.
I knitted the smallest size for the brim and the largest size (the entire chart starting from row 1) for the body.

This is project #23 of 52
As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.
See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie