Friday, November 30, 2012

52 Knits // Christmas Socks

MBP_3846

Yarn Used: 90 grams of Trekking Tweed 6ply (75% superwash wool, 25% polyamide)
Needles: 3mm DPNs
Modifications: CO 52 stitches to get warm, big 'house socks' that can be worn over another pair of socks.

Note: Quick and fun knit. I love the yarn! It's like the perfect 'Christmas red'!

FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #28 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 151617181920212223242526 and 27

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to knit some socks!!! I've only got the patience to knit about 1 thing a year. Way to go on 28 so far!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...