Saturday, November 10, 2012

52 Knits // Sunday Socks

MBP_3359

Pattern: My own
Yarn Used: uni: 16g of "Wolle Rödel Classic 4 ply" (75% wool, 25% Polyamide) and colored yarn: 42g of Opal sock yarn (75% wool, 25% Polyamide)
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications: none

Note: Another pair of simple socks... Great for knitting in class! Below are the outtakes... my cat's favorite pastime seems to be preventing me from taking pictures of anything except her.

MBP_3381 MBP_3372
FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #24 of 52

As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 1516171819202122 and 23

4 comments:

  1. Ugh your knitted socks are always so flawless. I'd love to know this secret pattern of yours, I'm knitting a pair at the moment and they fit so bad I almost want to unravel them, but they are still super warm and cozy 100% wool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan, there's no real secret pattern, I just combine what my mom, a friend and a teacher from elementary school taught me.
      Last year I wrote down the pattern for a friend, I can translate and send it to you if you'd like :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yes please!! My email is meg_meg_10@hotmail.com :)

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! The colors are like some sort of delicious berry concoction, and I lovvvve contrasting heels and toes on socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...