Yarn Used: 70 grams of Drops Alpaca Classic (100% Alpaca)
Needles: 4.5mm circular needles
Modifications: I knitted two repeats plus another 8 rows of the chart before I started the border.
Note: I love this cowl! The candle flame pattern is very easy to understand and it’s easy to see what comes next without looking at the pattern nonstop. I knitted most of this cowl in class… it’s the perfect mindless knit if you’re tired of knitting socks in class all the time ;)
This is project #26 of 52 As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry. See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25
A kitty cowl... I love it!! lol!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to share some pics of a cowl I crocheted soon too!! :)