I'm delighted to share another What's In My Bag? post today. Lately I've been using my echino bag excessively because it's big, comfortable and goes with all my coats and jackets I have here. I used to have really messy bags and it would take me minutes to find anything. I love to use small cosmetic bags to help me stay organized :)

Here's what's in my bag... book I'm currently reading, my Moleskine daily journal, two cosmetic bags, my strawberry project bag containing my current knitting project, tissues, water bottle, apple(honey crips, my favorite!), pen, purse, cell phone, keys.

In the cosmetic bags:
blister cushions, tampon case, glasses cleaner, disinfectant, lip balm + gloss, elastic, mints, chewing gum, lens pen and a snack :)
Looking for more What's In My Bag posts?
Volume 1
Volume 2 // Knitting Bag Edition

Wow, that must be one heavy bag! :D
ReplyDeleteI really like your moleskine journal, did you design it yourself?
Ooh, I just love this idea for a post. How fun! I love your little baggies, they're so cute. ~^_^~
ReplyDelete