Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my new home!

I'm super excited to finally share this with you. There are still a couple of dead ends and I'll do some fine tuning in the next couple of days - please bear with me. I decided to move from here to blogger for financial reasons. I'm a poor college student now so I try to spend as little as possible on 'unnecessary' items (I'm not saying that my blog is unnecessary - but saving a couple of dollars a month and still having my blog, just under another address, seemed like a good solution).

I'm glad you found your way here - I have lots of posts coming up in the next couple of days - some recently finished knitting projects, more Christmas inspiration, some more autumn minibook pages...
If you have any questions you'd like me to answer in the FAQ, drop me an e-mail or leave me a comment here :)

Ways to stay in touch:

Twitter // Flickr // Ravelry // Bloglovin // FeedBurner // e-mail

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogspot. I'm looking forward to see man interesting and inspiring posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...