
It's not a secret that I'm a rather lazy person regarding sports. My excuse is that I don't have a stereoscopic vision, thus I'm really bad at all sports where throwing or catching objects is involved because I can't see where the ball/... is exactly. But as my eating habits have changed quite a bit since I moved to Vancouver (hello unhealthy cafeteria food!) I figured it would be a good idea to do some kind of exercise.
I signed up for a weekly early morning yoga class. It's Hatha Yoga and my instructor Heather is really sweet. It's the perfect start in the day and I sometime wish there was a yoga instructor waiting for me with a smile on her face every morning.
The class is pretty intense and we're already practicing for a headstand which kind of scares me...
Anyways, if you don't like competitive sports or looking for a 'calm' sport, I highly recommend giving yoga a try :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie