Friday, October 14, 2011

It's a good day

Today was a good day. It started very early with an early morning yoga class and afterwards a delicious (and rather healthy) breakfast at my favorite Starbucks store. It's been bright and sunny all day so I took a walk, collected leaves to dry and snapped some dreamy fall photos. I skyped with my mom and realized how great my life here in Canada is and that it feels like home already. I checked my mailbox and found this:

autumn minibook

The autumn minibook I ordered from Elise arrived - I didn't expect it to arrive until next week! Also, I got the grade for my economics midterm and it's much better than expected. My friend Katja got a package from Germany that contained lots of tea, gingerbread, bread, etc. and she's willing to share it with me <3

yumm

And I ate lots of fruits today - I miss fresh food so so much! Is there anything more delicious than a fresh, ripe pomegranate? I started watching a new tv series today - 'New Girl' and it's hilarious. You should give it a try :) I'm gonna watch another episode now and make a couple of pages for my autumn minibook <3 Oh and I started a new shawl yesterday - I love working with soft yarns!

Hope you had a great day, too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a great day! And I am so happy that gingerbread is available again (isn't it the perfect snack?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...