Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Around here

MBP_3633 MBP_3701 MBP_3588 MBP_3682

I recently switched to Christmas mode: reindeer sweaters, snow globes, Christmas decorations, making gifts, lots of tea and of course homemade cookies!

School is keeping me pretty busy but I have some finished objects to share. As soon as I get a chance to snap some pictures during daylight hours...

6 comments:

  1. Whoa...that quilt is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Nancy! I'm making potholders for my brother. I'll take some better pictures once they're done :)

      Delete
  2. Really, really nice pics. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much dying over that reindeer sweater. Where did you get it? Oh, and I'm jealous of anyone who is crafty unlike myself. You are quite talented! I'm following your blog now and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks, it's one of my favorites! I got it at forever 21 back in february (for like 8 bucks... a real bargain!) and the quality is really good (considering it's 'just' F21). Happy turkey day!

      Delete
  4. I love your reindeer sweater Marie! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...