Sunday, October 7, 2012

Exploring.

MBP_1927 MBP_1955 MBP_1937 MBP_1848 MBP_1892 MBP_1819 MBP_1790 MBP_1781 MBP_1761 MBP_1745 MBP_1707 MBP_1710 MBP_1693 MBP_1629 MBP_1571

My parents spontaneously booked a summer cottage in the north of Denmark and invited me to come along. It was a week full of adventures, beach walks, knitting, baking and snuggling up in front of the fireplace. The weather was everything from sunny and warm to gray and rainy - perfect mixture of cozy afternoons at the cottage and long adventures in the countryside. Waking up to the screaming of seagulls and wearing rain boots made me miss Vancouver. The cottage was comfy and the portrait of the old lady knitting happily made me smile every time I entered the living room.

But it's good to be home again and finally have some time to catch up on all the stuff I've been wanting to do for weeks... like sharing all those 52 knits projects I've knitted up lately!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Spontaneous trips are the best. I have always wanted to go to Denmark. Perhaps one year :)

    I'm glad you all had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...