
It's finally happening! I've been looking into getting a cat who can stay at my new apartment for months. I found a promising ad on Sunday and called the family right away to make a 'get to know' appointment. It was love at first sight! We couldn't leave without her, so the family packed up all her stuff(litter box, scratching post, comfy cushion, tons of food, toys, etc) and this little cutie now resides at my apartment :)
She's a 9-year old Persian/Norwegian mix and very curious. Lina got out of her box the minute we arrived and has been wandering around, exploring every corner of the apartment since :)
Sorry if this blog will be flooded by even more cat pictures, but she's so cute... I just can't help it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie