

It's been a busy week. School started on Monday. I have a full timetable but I managed to have Fridays off. Yay for long weekends (which will mostly be spent studying since I'm taking some extra courses...but also lots of crafting!). My mom made a little forest quilt and made some(lots!) of spare blocks and gave them to me. So one rainy
Lina seems to have adjusted to her new home just fine. We're at a point where we fight over who gets the blanket at night(whenever I win she takes over my pillow...), she has explored every inch of the apartment (including all the kitchen drawers...) and tasted a dozen different cat foods (the local pet shop has sample packages and she has patiently tasted everything I served). But we're still working on her shyness in front of the camera.
It's been freezing cold (literally) around here so I'm trying to stay healthy with lots of tea and fresh salads. I also sent my friend Katja a 'Vancouver survival package' with lots of chocolate, gingerbread and some fun surprises. I love putting together packages of little somethings :)
Isn't it the cutest thing ever watching a kitty explore a new place for the first time, they check out everything! I absolutely love your work space, it is so cheerful and bright!
ReplyDelete