Sunday, October 21, 2012

52 Knits // Plain old socks

Untitled Pattern: my own
Yarn Used: about 65g Opal Cotton Sock Yarn
Needles: 2.5mm DPNs
Modifications:
Note: I promised my friend Katja to make socks for her for awhile. I started knitting these socks during the psychology class we were both in but it wasn't until May that I finally finished them - weaving in ends isn't my favorite thing in the world and I like to procrastinate those kinds of tasks ;)

FIFTYTWOOOO
This is project #20 of 52


As part of my 2012 goals, I want to finish 52 knitted items this year. You can see all the items I knitted so far on my blog or on ravelry.

See knits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1112 1314, 15161718 and 19

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those. Knitting in class is the best isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...