Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's In My Bag? // Vol. 4

MBP_6131

I've been 'spring cleaning' my bag yesterday and thought it was a good a good idea to share another What's In My Bag post before it's completely cluttered again. I got the backpack I'm using pretty much every day from Urban Outfitters in California for a ridiculously low price.

MBP_6123

I never leave my room without an umbrella and/or a rain jacket... I learned to adapt myself pretty quickly to the unpredictable weather in Vancouver. My wallet, my agenda, some healthy snacks, my phone and my knitting bag are always in my bag, as well as a cosmetic bag that holds smaller clutter and lately my iPad - I use it to store all my knitting patterns on it and I recently discovered that you can download free ebooks, e.g. all books by Jane Austen! So I often spend my break reading (currently: Emma <3)

MBP_6128

Inside my cosmetic bag, there are usually more snacks, gum, pen, pencil and a highlighter, tissues and my keys. Except for lip balm I usually don't have any cosmetics with me. I might have become a lazy college student who rather knits in the morning than applying a bunch of make up. You gotta prioritize, right?

MBP_6126

Although I keep swearing that I'll never ever knit socks again, I always start a new pair once I finish a pair. The good thing about knitting socks is that the project bag doesn't take up much space in your bag. And it's always good to have a spare pair of socks, in case you need a last minute gift :)

Looking for more What's In My Bag posts?
Volume 1
Volume 2 // Knitting Bag Edition
Volume 3

2 comments:

  1. Why did you swear that you'll never ever knit socks again? I love knitting socks. :-) And they are the perfect "knitting to go" project. Took my Nuvem project with me two weeks ago and my bag was almost full with nothing but my knitting bag. :-D

    P.S. I rather knit in the morning, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitting the second sock is always dreadful... but you're right, socks are the perfect to-go project and that's why I always have socks on my needles ;)
      If I could magically shrink my project bags I'd knit sweaters, cozy scarfs etc all the time :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...