Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Gorgeous Day

instagram march 24th

We've had a gorgeous day here in Vancouver - sunshine and above 10°C!
I decided to take the beautiful weather as an excuse to go outside and take some pictures of the campus instead of spending the day catching up on my readings. Although it wasn't really warm I decided to wear a cardigan with 3/4 sleeves. It was pretty chilly in the shade so after taking tons of pictures I went to Starbucks to get a soy vanilla latte ... soooo good. I'm gonna miss having several Starbucks coffee shops within walking distance of my home. I got the red leather bracelet at a thrift store in Santa Barbara last month - for $1! I love it and can't wait for summer when I can wear short sleeved tops every day because the bracelet is too bulky to wear it with a hoodie.

I'll post some pictures of the campus tomorrow - hope you've had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...