

8am: wake up, make tea and read blogs and check mails in bed. My favorite morning routine :)

9am: decided that my room was too messy and cleaned it. It took me almost an hour - sharing a before picture would've been too embarrassing.
10am: finally take a shower and get dressed. This is a typical study day outfit: comfy yoga pants, t-shirt and comfy cotton blazer or a hoodie.

Also, I decided on a day without make up and an awkward self portrait.

11am: study study study

12pm: skype with my mom

1pm: get food at the caf.

2pm: procrastinate

3pm: studying with a cup of fresh tea. I go through about 6 cups on a regular day. Tea addict?!

4pm: still studying more or less concentrated.
7pm: worked on the prompt for 30 Days of Lists. I'll share the pages next week :)

7:30pm: decided to go for a run

8:30pm: removed the old nail polish after I took my shower and decided to go with red - again.

10pm: watched the latest The Office episode and knitted. And now I'm typing this post and looking forward to a cozy evening in bed, watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy and knit :)


You've a nice room!
ReplyDeleteAzzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com
Sounds like a nice day :) I love that yarn!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your saturday! Love your recipe and agree with you :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) From my experience, once you know the basics (cast on, knit, purl) you can knit most fancy looking things too since it's mainly variations of the basic stitches ;) So don't be afraid to try a pattern that looks intimidating - it's definitely worth to give it a try. And Vancouver has amazing yarn stores with really helpful and nice knitters.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I spend quite some time in yarn stores - there are soo many knit nights around Vancouver and it's great to get to know other creative people :) Whenever the weather is nice I'd recommend to go to Stanley Park - renting bikes and driving around the seawall is great but I also like laying on the grass and reading a book or having a picnic with friends :) I also love trying new restaurants and cafés - did you try the naam restaurant yet? it's great, especially in the evening with live music :) There are also great thrift stores if you're into vintage things...
Your saturday looks great (partially because of the great photos you take!). Two important things to say: you've got the most beautiful green eyes and I am absolutely in love with your room! :)
ReplyDeletexxx,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/