Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh my...

... how I wish I was sitting on a comfy couch with a cup of hot tea, a sleeping cat on my lap, watching a good movie and knitting one of these gorgeous patterns:

Photo Credit: Spring Thaw by Brooklyn Tweed

My heart melted when I saw the new designs - Jared Flood isn't only an incredible designer but also an awesome photographer. My favorite designs from the new lookbook are QuillOsloHege Mitts and the seasons hat.

I hope this inspiring lookbook brightens up your day. I'll spend the rest of the evening studying for my psychology midterm but the thought of having an almost homework free weekend with lots of time to knit makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...