Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fabulous Fall Treasures

It's no secret that I love handmade. And autumn. And of course everything that combines the two :) I love 'window shopping' on etsy - it's really addictive! So I thought why not share some of the beauties I found in the past days with you?

'Fabulous Fall' by FroggedDesigns


Autumn Beauty Geometric...
$38.00

New York City photograp...
$10.00

Gift box of 16 Assorted...
$24.00

Manzanita - Handspun Ha...
$32.00

Chevron Triangle Scallo...
$15.50

One of a kind Japanese ...
$85.00

Cute Owl for Macbook/Pr...
$11.00

Yarn bowl, mint green, ...
$34.00

Japanese Sunrise Etchin...
$15.00

Card holder - Grape dot...
$12.50

note pad-let's do t...
$5.75

IN STOCK - Stripes and...
$125.00

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I especially like the i-pod cover, the necklace and the chevron notebooks...great christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a tutorial for a similar necklace on a blog, but I don't remember where! :(
    I wanna try to make a similar one when I'm home - I imagine it to be rather easy as you can simply cut some leather into triangular shapes and connect them to each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...