Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Days of Lists

So there's this really amazing online class called 30 Days of Lists that basically is designed for people who don't have time to scrapbook/art journal everyday for hours. So they post a list prompt every day. So it can be a simple list in a notebook or a scrapbook page with lots of fancy stuff on it.


As I have hardly any scrapbook materials here in dorm my pages are rather simple. Yet I like them. A lot :)


Scrappy Time


This is what my desk (which is huge, btw) looks like. All messy :)


30 Lists Cover


Here's the cover of my 30 Lists mini book. I used a moleskine journal I still had. The cover doesn't look fancy but I'm fine with it for now.


30 Lists


I don't really like starting out my art journals right on my first page so I usually have like a second cover.


30 Lists Day 1


Day 1: Goals for September


30 Lists Day 2


Day 2: I'm happiest when...


30Lists Day 3


Day 3: People I love


So far I really enjoy the class and I think it'll be a great memory of my first month of uni experience.


So, anyone else out there who's participating?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...