Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30 Days of Lists - update!

As promised here's the update of my 30 Days of Lists art journal.


List 4


List 4: Things to do on a Sunday morning


List 5


List 5: I need an App for...


List 6


List 6: Favorite Color Combinations


List 7


List 7: I am not very good at...


List 8


List 8: Things that remind me of my childhood


List 9


List 9: Weekend Plans


List 10 & 11


List 10: At this moment...


List 11: Favorite things about this time of the year


List 12 & 13


List 12: Things that motive me


List 13: Things I do to procrastinate


List 14


List 14: Favorite outfits


List 15 & 16


List 15: Never have I ever...


List 16: Dream Jobs


List 17


List 17: Fictional characters with whom I have fallen in love


List 18


List 18: A few of my favorite things...


List 19 & 20


List 19: Inventions I wish were real


List 20: My dream space would include


Pretty much the only materials I used were the Early Autumn 2011 toast catalog, some washi tape and pens. I kinda like how consistent the art journal is yet it doesn't get boring (yet). I ran out of adhesive so I have to get some at Michaels this week. Yay for 50% off coupons!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...