After I shared my drm room with you I thought it would be fun to show you what the UBC Campus looks like!
SO this is the view from the rose garden. So pretty!
Wreck Beach, about a 10 minute walk from my dorm.
One of the libraries. They always use a picture of the entrance (= the old part of the bulding) for all their brochures, websites etc. to show off how beautiful the buildings are. Unfortunately only about 5% of the buldings on campus can be described as 'pretty'.
This is the 'echo chamber'. It's a construction on campus that allows you to hear an echo of everything you say when you stand in the middle of it. Sounds crazy as it's outside and it looks like a stone table with a couple of benches around but it actually works! Really cool.
Now this was some weird science experiment. Students transplanted this tree - upside down! So what you see as 'the top' used to be the roots of it! It's amazing that the tree survived.
This is the chan center where all the graduations etc. take place. It is huuuge! And beautiful.
Some random instagram pictures. Actually the hangers you see were super cheap (2,39$) and look so cute! They aren't heavy either so I'll definitely take them back home :)
And yellowish Mountain Dew. Looks ugly. I guess i'm back to drinking water 24/7









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie