... the parcel with my quilt finally arrived! It took nearly four weeks but now it's finally here. I love snuggling up in it when it's rainy and cold outside like in the past days. And makes my dorm feel like home - kind of. I'm already excited about the next package I'll get from Germany - it will contain lots of food <3
And here are some more instagrams (I'm addicted!)
Did I mention that I looove Popcorn bowls? I got this cute vintage one for 0.99$ at a thirft store (thanks for the thrift store tips, Michelle!). I use it as a desk organizer cause I had pens, paint brushes and scissors laying around all the time.
Being able to pay at Starbucks with your meal plan is very tempting... this was probably not the last pumpkin spice latte of the season :D
Started watching the new The Office season - it's weird without Michael.
Breakfast :) [hand crafted bowl thrifted]
popcorn! thank God there's a microwave in the floor lounge.
I've been busy doing homework and writing essays (and procrastinating) like every good student :D
A work-in-progress picture of this painting. Want a piece of advice? a) buy stickers that actually stick. The cheapest ones from Michael's won't necessarily give you the best result. b) invest in a small paint brush. It's impossible to paint accurately with a big brush and the result will look pretty messy. Which in the end I didn't mind because it kind of reflects my personality.








It looks really cute in your dorm room. I am thinking about making a quilt once the autumn holidays are there, i just have to a little more fabric. :)
ReplyDeleteps: i wrote you an e-mail!
Love the instagrams! You room looks so much more lived-in now with the quilt and all the pictures. Nicely decorated :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad you find some good shops. :) I just moved, so I'm finding new-to-me-ones nearly everyday, here, too! Your quilt looks lovely - and why is mail in Canada so slow?! lol. My mom always sends stuff from Calgary amd you'd think it was being sent from Autralia, or something...lol.
ReplyDelete