Tuesday, January 21, 2014

52 craft projects // fabric baskets


My mom made several cute fabric baskets a couple years ago. She gave me two and I've been using them every day since - they're perfect for all kinds of small things you'd normally have flying around. I use one of the baskets in our bathroom mirror cabinet to hold elastics and make up.

Since I always need little gifts I made two following Ayumi's tutorial. It's easy to follow and fun to make but piecing all the little squares together takes quite some time. Still a super fun and useful gift!
The top basket was a birthday gift for Julia and the bottom one was a gift to my very good friend Katja. They both loved the baskets and I know they'll be used a lot.

52craftprojects2013These are projects #45 and #46 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013. You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.

1 comment:

  1. They're darling and a perfect size. I'm sure your friends love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...