Wednesday, January 22, 2014

52 craft projects // bolster pillow cover


Julia has begged me to sew a pillow case for her bolster pillow for months. She chose the fabric(from IKEA) and I made it using her old cover as a template. It was a quick and easy projects (also great for beginners!) and she loved the result. I added colorful drawstrings because it was a little too boring for my taste.

I'm intrigued to sew a triangular pillowcase next. Do you remember the triangle-shaped tablet from The Office? Wouldn't it be hilarious to have one of those in form of a pillow?


52craftprojects2013This is project #47 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013. You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...