I made the Quay scarf by Brooklyn Tweed for my brother for Christmas. BT patterns never disappoint and this one knit up beautifully. I love all the cables! They're so much fun to knit and the result is gorgeous. All the nerdy knitting information can be found on the ravelry project page.
The length turned out to be perfect - the scarf can easily be wrapped around twice. Blocking made the scarf wonderfully soft and quite a bit longer than before. A great, enjoyable knit that wasn't super quick but definitely worth it :)
This is project #44 of 52 craft projects I'm attempting to complete in 2013.
You can see all the other projects I've complete so far here.
It's gorgeous, looks so cosy and warm and those cables are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Evelyn, this scarf is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, cables and scarves were made for each other.
I love that scarf. The color and pattern are a perfect match. What a great present :)
ReplyDelete