Sunday, October 27, 2013

busy but good

MBP_3754
The first week of the new semester is over and I feel like I could use a vacation already. There's so much going on: catching up with friends I haven't seen all summer, making lots of new friends, founding a knitting club at uni, preparing for a craft fair and trying to manage to fit double the course load any sane person would consider taking into a timetable. Life is busy but good. I'm really thankful to have this cute lady to come home to every day. Coming home to a cat makes all the stress and worries from a long day go away.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It's best to be busy - time goes by quicker. It sounds like you have everything under control in your life.

    Founding a knitting club? That is great news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...