I love having friends over for coffee and cake. It's always nice to have an excuse to bake something and it's not too much of a time commitment. Another bonus is that I get a clean apartment out of it.
Yesterday, I've had some friends over for some relaxed knitting time and I made an apple pie. I think I pretty much figured out the perfect apple pie. Next time I make it I'll take some notes and post the recipe here. Want a little hint? Rum raisins! Yum!
I'm enjoying the last couple of lazy days before classes start next week. I can't wait! So far I have about 13 classes that I really, really wanna take. Getting this number down to a reasonable 5-6 will be tough. I'm really thankful that I have two more years of uni so I can hopefully take all the classes I'm passionate about.
Marie, this looks so nice and tasty. I wish I could come around to get to know you and eat all those things.
ReplyDeleteYour knitting buddies are being spoiled, and I'm sure they know and appreciate it. Love the table setting, especially the tiered display for the cookies. I never think to do something like that.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSo ein schöner Kaffeetisch lädt ein. Der Hammer ist ja die Etagere! Eine tolle Idee. Ich vermute, sie ist flexibel?
Lg Ute br.