
Knitting season(also known as fall) has finally begun!
Fall is my favorite season (I say that about every season but it's true! I might have four favorite seasons...) and I can't wait to pull out my winter jackets and ride my bike to uni being covered under several scarfs.
Fall is also the traditional list-making season. I make lists for just about everything... Christmas gift ideas, lists of new recipes to try, fall activities to do, knitting projects to cast on...
Here's a very short version of my 'looking forward to' list this season:
- lots of in class knitting
- wearing hand-knitted sweaters and boots
- homemade chai lattes
- making my own pumpkin spice syrup
- planning (& making) Christmas gifts
- hosting craft parties at my place
- baking lots of cookies
- decorating my walls
What are you looking forward to this fall?
Love the photo of the brilliant red leaves and your slacks.
ReplyDeleteToday, snow fell (see my blog for photos), so my Fall has suddenly turned into Winter. I was looking forward to a glorious show of color but now everything is going to turn a soggy brown. Sigh!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I love sweater weather too!
ReplyDeleteYou make your own pumpkin spice syrup? Is it difficult and would you/have you shared the recipe on the blog???
It sounds like your fall is going to be awesome! I'm planning my Christmas gifts right now too. xoxo
ReplyDelete