Wednesday, September 18, 2013

craft fair preparations

MBP_2496 MBP_2527 MBP_2507 MBP_2499 MBP_2534
I'm currently preparing for a craft fair on Sunday. It's been so much fun making cute things out of fabrics I bought this summer!
The sheep fabric is from Sweden. We were at a huuuge thrift store (four stories!!! heaven!!) and my mom found adorable sheep curtains. She let me buy them because she's awesome. The fabric is a mix of cotton, linen and polyester so it's pretty sturdy. Also have I mentioned that the sheep print is adorable? The fabric is by far the best souvenir form the trip!

If you're a local, it would be awesome to see you at the craft fair!
Herbstmarkt in Ebergötzen
Sonntag, 22. September
11:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Sporthalle Ebergötzen

A friend of mine who sells beautiful hand dyed yarn will also be there so it's definitely worth to take a look. Say hi if you're there :)

5 comments:

  1. The sheep bag is seriously cute and will be a BIG hit at the craft fair. Have a great time and may you sell everything that you take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Craft fairs are always so much fun and your stuff is so cute I know you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking very prepared (but you always are!). That cute pouch is going to sell well, I know it! Good luck, if I lived anywhere close I would totally stop by. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. those sheep are adorable. what a great find.

    2. I meant to say this earlier but I LOVE your labels!! they are so cute and so professional looking. I'm jealous.

    3. today was the day, right? I can't wait to see pictures of your booth and hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thrift store sounds amazing! I've been meaning to look into craft shows but I never get around to it - hope yours goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...