Saturday, May 11, 2013

lazy saturday

MBP_0037
My kitty is having a lazy Saturday, staying in bed all day and even refusing to get up so I can make the bed. That's basically her daily routine; waking me up eeearly and terrorizing me until I get up to feed her. The minute she's done with her breakfast she goes back to bed and won't leave it until something exciting happens (either another meal or a visitor).
What a hard life...
I'm off to a knitting breakfast with some deliciously smelling cinnamon pull apart bread. Yum! I'll try to take some pictures before it's all gone - no promised though.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Big fluffy black cats are just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lina has the right idea. Lazy Saturdays are the best Saturdays. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your kitty has a pretty awesome life. =) I also really like your quilt; it's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Lina photos! Okay, our cats are totally doppelgangers. Mattie does that too! She is a very effective alarm clock and she is very loud too! That bread sounds divine, I'll bet it made your house smell amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a pretty typical cat!

    PS I LOVE the brightly colored quilt that she is sitting on. I am working on quilt colors for my baby girl and thinking of something with this color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...