
Life finally seems to get back to normal around here. I work from 7am to 6pm every day, which doesn't leave much time for the fun stuff in life when the evenings are spent cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping and renovating at my parent's house. I wouldn't mind spending an entire day in bed, catching up on all the TV series I used to love watching and having a fun knitting project to keep me company.
I finally had some time (and daylight!) to take some pictures of some of the knitted stuff I finished in the past weeks. I promise to write a couple posts this weekend to finally share what I've been up to. Let's just say it involved more lace yarn that I had wished for, a new book I've been wanting to read since the day it was published (anyone else here who's a fan of the 'tales of the city' books? They're amazing, you should go and read them. Like...now.), lots of playing around with my KitchenAid and being on TV.
See you soon!
Aaw - sounds like you've been having fun!! :) Well, busy fun. Love these shots!
ReplyDeleteOooh i love the shawl. Such a lovely color and beautiful stitches too!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to play with your kitchen aid. Those machines are so great!
I hope you get some more time to relax and do the things you love.