
Well well, I'm still alive. It's been an incredibly busy week and I didn't have the time/motivation to blog lately. There are certainly enough projects I'd love to try and blog about but I'm pretty much never home anymore between 7:30am and 8pm. And after 8pm I'm either too exhausted or there's no daylight to do anything more exciting than knitting socks.
Anyway, my friend Katja from Vancouver came to visit me for a couple of days and we
Well, as you can see, one skein turned into two (I had a really hard time resisting the
I'm gonna use the turquoise skein for the Georgiana shawl by Susanna IC from the Jane Austen Knits Magazine. I haven't decided yet which projects I'm gonna do with the lace yarn - probably as many shawls as possible :)

Last but not least, I finally got around to giving handwriting on photos a try using a tablet. We've had the tablet lying around for a couple years and I've used it from time to time but never dared to post something online. Well here I am, exposing my hardly readable handwriting online. Caution: there will probably be more posts in the future containing my handwriting :)
Ooh beautiful yarn! The colours are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete