

My mom and I went on a little road trip today to see a friend. It's astonishing to see how different the landscape is compared to Western Canada - oh I miss the ocean and the mountains so much!It's fun to see how many solar panels, wind turbines etc have been built in the last two decades. Definitely a huge difference compared to Canada! Although the sight of the nuclear power plant in Grohnde wasn't very encouraging and I couldn't get it out of my mind while we were in the area. I definitely can't imagine living close to a NPP!
I love spontaneous trips!
ReplyDelete- http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/
Oooh, it's gorgeous! Despite the power plant (scary!!) I love seeing all the wind turbines, too - I've seen a few around here, but they're so good and I'm surprised they're not using our windy West Coast for power. :) These make me miss Europe!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos
ReplyDelete