
picture taken in June 2010 for Kara's 'Summer of Love' e-course.
We've had a couple of beautiful summer days - heat, lots of sunshine and of course ice cream. I started my job on Monday and we're lucky to have an office on the 1st floor - no direct sunshine = it's always fairly cold in the office. And yes, I still wear woolen sweaters daily because it's freezing in the office in the morning. My job is really great so far; my coworkers are really nice, both my supervisors are really nice and fun and the work itself is very interesting. I work for an insurance company in the health care section and it's my job to migrate the client's pre-existing conditions into the new IT system.
In other news, my apartment is allllmost ready! Yay. I finally found a super nice roommate and I dream about home decor ideas already. Hah. Can't wait for my first paycheck next month so I can actually buy some stuff for the apartment (like a microwave... which is like one of the most important appliances in a kitchen... beside a KitchenAid and an oven of course!). Anyways, just here to check in to say that I'm still alive but busy with work and I've had at least a dozen 'potential roommate interviews' in the past days.
I'll be back soon with some crafty stuff that I've wanted to share for weeks! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.
<3 Marie