Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day Two

christmas tree grandma
We spent the second day of Christmas at my grandma's together with my uncle and his boyfriend. We've spent a cozy evening unwrapping presents, eating lots of homemade cookies, chatting and knitting. I made a 'turn a square' hat for my uncle using Noro yarn - love the colors :)

knitting

photobook

cookies

photo album

hat

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely and cozy Christmas day. And you can tell that the people in the photos belong to your family, I can see the resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, so the Dutch aren't the only ones who celebrate the 26th as the second Day of Christmas! I love doing it, but I seem to be the only one here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess, we have three days of Christmas (Dec 24th evening, 25th and 26th) in Germany :) Do you have any special traditions for the 26th or is it just sort of an extension of the 25th?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...