Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Let It SnowWinter Wonderland

It's been snowing here all week. ALL WEEK. In Vancouver. It's amazing. The campus looks peaceful, I get a chance to wear my knitted accessories every day and the weather is a real mood lifter.

Hefezopf

On Monday I made bread (German 'Hefezopf') with Molly. We might have added too much yeast because it turned out to be huge. I translated this recipe into English. It tasted fantastic :)

L'Atmosphere

I went down to to beach last weekend with Katja again. The beach is my favorite place on campus because it makes you forget that you're in a big city and that you have tons of readings waiting for you at home. Is there anything more beautiful than the Pacific Ocean?!

Beach Silhouette

Driftwood I

Driftwood II

Shoe

In other news, I got new glasses when I was home for Christmas. I absolutely love them! And (hopefully) soon I'll share the first sweater I've knitted - I'm almost done and I'm soo exited to share it with you! Oh and did I mention that I'll fly to California for spring break? Eeeeek! Can't wait to have a couple of lazy days at the beach and sunshine :)

2012

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really enjoying your time, although i personally can't wait until the weather gets warm and sunny again. California sounds alright to me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments - I enjoy reading every single one of them.

<3 Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...